Monday, October 13, 2008

Safe and Sound After Chemo-cation

Hi all! I wanted to let you know that I made it home, safe and sound, from my California Chemo-cation. I had a blast, and my side effects weren't too much of a problem. Almost a full week of watching the sun set over the ocean, bonfires, birthday cake for breakfast, Shanghai Dumpling King, aquariums, black cats and many other wonders. I'll recap and add photos sometime later... tired tonight!

It's the eve of the anniversary of my birth... get your presents ready...! Kidding...! But tomorrow, I will be 26. 25 started off with a bang; 26 isn't looking so great for the take-off... but when you start crappy, there's nowhere to go but up Up UP!

And a special hello to those charming girls at the Private Lessons Desk... thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Happy Belated Birthday, fellow LIbra.

Anonymous said...

Hey Carrie;
Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great week. We miss you around here and hope to see you soon. Come up and harrass Trevor and Marty!
We walked for the cure in Grand Lake. There were JELLO SHOTS at the halfway mark. Ahhhhh..Grand County living at it's finest.
Love and kisses...Sudi