Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween... Wah.

I'm feeling sorry for myself tonight. It's Halloween, one of my favorite holidays! I really love to get dressed up and go downtown and see all the college kids in costumes. It's so fun! This year I don't have the energy. I'm all achey and feel icky and tired.

I took a bath though...

Chemo and cancer are no fun. No fun at all.

:(

Somebody call the wambulance. (OK pity party over. Will be more of a trooper now.)

I.E., I'm going to bed before 10:30 on All Hallows Eve.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hang in the there Carrie and stay strong. We're all cheering you on!!

Anonymous said...

I did not get to enjoy Halloween either. I was on a department retreat listening to science talks. It was fun, but not as fun as Halloween should be. There was not a lot of drinking and no costumes.