Friday, October 17, 2008

ARGH!

So I'm really annoyed right now because I just went out to get some dinner and couldn't taste a damn thing. I went to Noodles and got Pad Thai, which I usually really enjoy. Now that I'm back, I feel like I haven't even eaten because I pretty much couldn't taste it at all. It's like I'm losing some of the really great parts of my life, like skiing, my health, my independence, and then losing some of the small pleasures, like tasting my dinner. I even covered it with hot sauce. Nothing.

Plus I ran into two people I haven't seen in a really long time. I got to share the cancer adventure story with one of them, the other was talking with some other people so I was saved. I mean, what are you supposed to say to "What are you up to?" or "What's new?" etc.?

I am grouchy. Like really-super-almost-scary grouchy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could be there to give you a hug, my Carrie.

We should have tried harder to make room for me in your suitcase!

Anonymous said...

I am sorry for the lack of taste in your dinner. I know I just hung up the phone with you and there is something on my mind! You said that there is no chance of even a friendship happening.... That hurts, alot!!! If that is the case then I wish you all the best in everything in your life. You are strong Carrie, be well and I will do the same. So long, and I bid you farewell. Goodbye, and remain strong, for you are a wonderful woman. I will never forget you....