Monday, September 15, 2008

Race for the Cure

Hello again everyone!

As I mentioned (and will continue to mention for the next month), my birthday is in October, making October my very favorite month. But October is a special month for another reason; it's National Breast Cancer Awareness Month (how appropriate). Be sure to buy yourself a special bag of pink M&Ms to celebrate!

If you're looking for something to do to commemorate National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure is on Sunday, October 5 in Denver. I have loose plans on participating, but I was wondering if there are any of you out there who'd like to join me. Of course there's no pressure, but I thought maybe some of you might be interested.

Anyone?

3 comments:

Susan said...

I'll go with you!

Anonymous said...

I wish I was still in CO, I would totally do that with you! But I am sadly in La Crosse, so you will have to have a fabulous time with friends and family and know that I'm there in spirit!

Anonymous said...

I would do anything to walk with you, although I would have to be in costume so people (someone) does not recognize me!!! But it seems that the other someone does not even acknowledge me as a person (friend) anymore!!!!That hurts...(513)939-9573 in case you forgot!!...Always thinking of you...