Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Head Shaving Party (was a long time ago... I know...)

I know I promised pictures (and maybe someday video...) from my head shaving party. And I know that was over three weeks ago. So I apologize for the wait!

I just figured out how to load it on my blog! I'm a freakin' computer genius!

I wanted to say thank you to everyone who has been reading my blog. I really appreciate your support and your kind words mean more to me than you probably know. A special shout-out to my favorite Mountain Roses-- Gail, Beth, Sudi and Hailey. I want you guys to know that I receive and read every single one of your comments. And to you shy violets out there, please know you're welcome to leave me a comment anytime! I love and appreciate all of you supporters so much!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The slideshow is awesome! Totally worth the wait!

Anonymous said...

Carrie, as soon as you told me on facebook about what has been going on in your life I felt so shocked. Last night I read all of your blogs, I couldn't stop. You are such an amazing person. I'll write you more soon, but just wanted to let you know that I am now up-to-date, and care about you tons, am sooo incredibly proud of you and amazed by you. You are such a special lady and you are going to kick this cancer's ass!!! Thinking much about you~ Bri

Unknown said...

What a great slideshow and definitely worth the wait! I've been following your blog up here in Portland and wanted to let you know I've been thinking about you. You're amazing.

--Rene

P.S. So why only one mullet? I thought Lola also had some hidden mullet potential as well...

Anonymous said...

I love the slideshow! It is really great that so many people were there. Wish I could have been. You and Susan look awesome!