Wednesday, September 3, 2008

For Lil Miss Haley (And Everyone Else!)

I felt really good today, like good for someone who isn't going through chemo! So naturally, I did some retail therapy today!

I bought some new necklaces (I thought the one I went in the store for was $186, so I kept shopping and found another one. But then it turned out that 186 was the product number, and it was only $15 or so, so I ended up getting both...), a blue Nalgene (BPA free!), and an apple cutter. I tried to find a hat because my hair is coming out a lot more now. And I also got... some super fun and crazy wigs!

So here's some photos, because Haley (the coolest 15-year-old on the planet!) asked for it!


So what do you think?

I'll talk to you guys about Chemo Cinco later... but nothing exciting happened...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So style-y! Also, it turns out that mint green is totally your color. Who knew?

Anonymous said...

I concur Mint is a winner, now all you need is some black leather, and an industrial pollution, monkey wrench, storyline, and the million dollar contract with marvel comics is all yours.
Love you, so glad to hear the pragmatic humor in your tone.
We're thinking of you.

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh. the wigs are the most amazing things ever!! They look soooo perfect on you too. I love it.

So I think I might be quiting the mountain rose job and giving it to one of my friends that is moving here. he is in desperate need of a job and needs the money unlike me. but I'll be eating there allllll the time.

how have you been?
Anything new? When is the birthday?
Mine was september 10th =)
Party party.

write me back on my yahoo address.

Anonymous said...

The purple is a hit!! You always liked purple and pink, and always did look very good in each...you look very happy and I am glad for that, very,very beautiful I might add, still! and always will be... Take care hope to someday talk to you....Wayne

Anonymous said...

I really like the wigs! The purple is such a nice color for you and the mint green is awesome.