Friday, November 7, 2008

Why?

Why is this happening to me? It's still not a bad dream, or else I'm still not waking up. I think the worst part is, I'm not alone. So why is this happening to so many young women?

I believe a cure to cancer will be found in my lifetime. I have to believe this.

Jen, I'm thinking about you. Catherine, I'm thinking about you. All of you YSC girls, I'm thinking about you. Everyone in the world struggling with cancer, I am thinking about you tonight.

This has got to stop. Cancer has got to stop. It makes me literally sick to think that women are diagnosed with this horrible disease every day.

This has got to stop.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know I was thinking of you! And I was able to eat sushi today!!!!

Hope tomorrow is a good day!
-jen