Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Bottom of the Barrel

You know the term "scraping from the bottom of the barrel?" Well, if you were to perform said operation, you would be scraping me up. At least that's how I feel!

I'm back into the chemo swing, which is good and bad. Good to make more progress towards the eventual finish line, and bad because it makes me feel all crappy. I am pretty tired and am about to drug myself to sleep. Ugh.

I was having some back pain that was scaring me, but my x-rays came back clean. My onc nurse think I would benefit from some therapeutic massage. Too bad I don't have a sexy boyfriend to rub my back! But I do have some contact information for a foundation around here that will get me some free massage. YAY!

I think Winter Park opened today; this is the first year I won't be there as a resident in three years. :(

Anyway, to the bat cave. Just wanted you to know I'm still alive. Barely. ;)

5 comments:

Catherine said...

Glad to hear from you! Keep kicking some cancer ass!

Unknown said...

Awww, honey, I'm sorry you're feeling crappy.Hang in there. xo, (YSC) Beth F.

hearty said...

I hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

You better be more than barely alive!!!! Who else am I going to be able to tell all my stories to? I hope you go get that massage. I've been getting one before each step of this shitty path and it seems to help (at least my psyche!).
Hope you start feeling better soon.
-jen

Anonymous said...

Maybe you'll have a sexy massage therapist? Although possibly that would distract from the awesomeness of a massage.