Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Phheewwww!

Just got the call today; my results are in and I do NOT have hepatitis C! Yay!

Tomorrow is my cancerversary, or the anniversary of the day I was diagnosed. I'll probably gab more about it later, but I'm tired from working a lot, and need to get ready to leave for New York City tomorrow! I'm meeting up with some of the wonderful young breast cancer survivors I've met and we're going to celebrate life. Should be a blast! Photos to come!

Which reminds me... I don't think I ever posted photos from the conference. Hmmm...

Next time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you are having fun in New York! And I'm very glad that you don't have hepatitis. That would be very scary.

Sorry I don't write much anymore, but I think that means we are both getting back into real life... which is a good thing! (I think???) But I do check on you on here, so keep writing!

-jen (your favorite surgeon)

Anonymous said...

I just saw your picture from New York... I love your hair like that! It's so freakin cute. I hate to say it, but I think I like it better than even your blue hair (which you know how much I liked)

:)

-jen

Angela Wilt said...

Carrie!!! Long time, no talk... you look ab fab with that hair!!! I look like a washed-up old matron with my 'do, but you look sooooo chic and stylish! I'm glad to read that everything is going well. Drop me a line sometime!
Angela